My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, July 19, 2010

My Weekend, Blog Hoppin, and DBMB Update

I spent this weekend with my very best friend - my mama!



She came down here to Columbus from Troy to stay with us, and boy did we have fun! We spent all weekend shopping and cooking, my two favorite things to do.  Mom and I LOVE to thrift shop.  There's something about finding treasures in a pile of junk that's really addicting.  We also made an amazing dinner for my boyfriend Ryan.  Chicken, green beans, red skin potatoes, and cheese fondue.  It was amazing! (Thanks to one of my favorite Food Network chefs, Sandra Lee for the amazing recipes!) To top off our amazing dinner I made peanut butter fudge cookies. 



 They were delicious, and I think Ry finished them off in about two hours. :)

I hope all of you had as great of a weekend as I did! All you fellow bloggers, don't forget to stop by Southern Reflections to join the blog hop today!



Oh, and a quick DBMB update:  My tentative website launch with merchandise is August 1st! Lets hope I can get everything ready by then! Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Came over from the blog hop. How exciting to have your own online boutique. I saw the entry page and it looks great!
    Aug is right around the corner so will keep an eye out for it. Lots and lots of luck.
    Come by and visit us soon :)

    http://sammymakessix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete