My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Friday, July 23, 2010

DBMB is ALMOST Ready to Launch!

My final buying purchase was just submitted for Fall 2010! (Unless I find something I can't live without in the next few days which is more than likely bound to happen, hehe.) As long as everything goes smoothly, I should be launching August 1st or 2nd! I'm SOO excited! All I have left to do is fix a few minor things with the website, and get a few more packaging materials, and wa-la! I'm officially an open business!

 I got invited to do a  guest post on Southern Love's blog on Monday, and I'm really excited! If you haven't, make sure you check out her blog, and go back on Monday to see my post. Thanks Marlie!

Today I also got Paypal Verified! Woo Hoo! This means that I'm legit (well of course I am! haha) and gives my buyers a piece of mind that they are buying from a good merchant.

Official PayPal Seal

Woo Hoo!

Again, thank you to all of you guys who have been supporting me! Even those who have been reading the blog who I don't know, or those friends I haven't talked to in a while who read, I appreciate every single one of you!

xoxo - Mandi

5 comments:

  1. sounds great Mandi... all the very best for the launch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i'm stopping by from Meet and Greet Monday. I'm having trouble finding your follow widget. Do you have one? sometimes I just totally miss it. Anyway, if you get a chance stop by: http://angiewith2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi,
    Stopping by from Meet and Greet Monday. I can't find your GFC follow widget. If you get a chance stop by: http://lydiaspennies.blogspot.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandi! Following from MGM! Congrats on your launch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I added the follow widget - I think! haha I'm still new at all of this!

    ReplyDelete