My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, May 17, 2010

Spring Cleaning / Celeb Closets



This weekend the boyfriend and I turned our house upside down and did some major spring cleaning. I found myself spending a decent amount of time trying to organize my closet. Its usually pretty clean, but its so tiny and I have a LOT of clothes so I have to work to keep it organized. (I've taken over the office closet as well, haha). Anyway, here's a picture of the final product of my bedroom closet.


You cant really tell from the picture, but everything is color coded. My favorite part is my cute little light I put up :) I think it makes it feel more "boutique-y"

Here are some pictures of some celebrity closets I found. Some of them look bigger than my entire bedroom, haha. Must be nice!










oman-sitting-pile-clothes.jpg
http://media.photobucket.com/image/celebrity%20closets/fashion-o-lic/christina-aguilera-closet.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment