My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Friday Favorites


A few of my favorite things from this week...

Matthew Williamson's Dress


Cat Deeley looks amazing in this Matthew Williamson dress.
I love everything about this look. The cut of the dress, the fun colors, the rock and roll clutch..fab. I would definitely wear this.



Revlon's Strawberry Electric Nail Polish



Strawberry Electric nail polish from Revlon. Perfect for summer, and very pretty on tan toes!



Cold Stone's Birthday Cake Remix


 I cheated on my diet this week with a yummy scoop of cold stone birthday cake ice cream with sprinkles. (I usually get it without the chocolate and the cone) My most favorite ice cream ever. YUM.




The song I've been dancing to all week- Lady GaGa's Alejandro.


I have to admit, I'm kind of infatuated with Lady GaGa. Her "out there" fashion sense defiantly intrigues me. I've had her new song Alejandro in my head all week. I would love to see her in concert, I bet she puts on a great show.



Favorite App - QRANK!


I'm pretty obsessed with playing Qrank on my iphone right now.  Its a trivia game that takes news headlines from the day before and asks you questions. The harder the questions, and the faster you select the answer the more points you get. (My highest has been 6,000) It only lets you play once a day, but trust me..its addicting!



No comments:

Post a Comment