My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, June 7, 2010

Yay for Jewelry and Blog Hops!

OH my gosh, Blogger was not letting me post anything for about 24 hours! I was starting to freak out! Phew, I'm glad nothings broken or missing. I do, however, have another reason to freak out because...

MY SAMPLE PIECES CAME TODAY!!!
Yay! I am now confident that I have found the perfect wholesaler for Designs by Mandi Boutique. The jewelry that I got is SO great..you guys are going to love it! I'll post pictures soon. Things are slowly coming together..but I'm still taking my time with the launch.  There's still so much research, product development and marketing to do.

Also, all you bloggers out there, today my friend Marlie from Southern Loves is hosting a blog hop. Make sure you go over to her page to participate! It's a great way to find new blogs, and make super cool blogger friends :)



No comments:

Post a Comment