My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Friday, June 4, 2010

The Alice Affect

Alice in Wonderland came out on DVD yesterday and I'm finally getting to see it tonight.  As one of my favorite childhood stories, I have to admit I'm pretty pumped.  I was looking online at reviews and I couldn't help but fall in love with the costumes in this film. 








(this is my favorite one)





The movie has inspired the "Alice Affect" which has impacted the fashion industry immensely. 
Take a look..




















4 comments:

  1. This might be the most powerful movie this year on so many levels...and it delivered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVED it!! i want to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The costumes are great...They caught my eye on so many occasions!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandi, what a beautiful blog this is!!!
    I'm a new follower from Monday Meet and Greet...:-)
    http://underneathhiswrapping.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete