My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sample Piece # 1 - Ivory Chain & Bauble Necklace

Today I wore my first piece of Designs by Mandi sample jewelry - The Ivory Chain & Bauble necklace!  Woo hoo! My entrepreneur teacher at AI always stressed that to be successful in business you must know your product inside and out.  So I figured, why not wear the product to work, as my customer would. I mean... they are sample pieces after all, why not sample them.

The necklace is pretty light weight despite all the chains and details, which I really like.  I don't like wearing a big heavy piece of jewelry all day - If I do that I usually end up taking it off by lunchtime.  It was comfortable all day, and I even got a few complements :)



Love it? Hate it? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment