My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Zac Posen for Target!


Today is a day I have been waiting to come for a while now.  One of my favorite designers (Zac Posen) has designed a ready to wear line for Target.  I've been looking forward to this day for weeks! I had my day all planned out.  I would go early in the morning and bask in the glorious spirit of Zac Posen ready to wear designs for hours, trying everything on that they had in  my size.  Finally... a sense of style in this drab little town!
So I skipped into Target on cloud nine, ready to do some hardcore shopping.  I skipped, and I skipped and I skipped...all through the store..but Zac was no where to be found. There had to be some mistake. Today was THE day! THE day everyone has been talking about for the past few weeks. Zac's day! But no....there was no Zac anywhere. 
I was convinced there was some kind of mistake. So I went up to the first sales person I saw and asked them where I could find their Zac Posen line.  I must have just missed it somewhere. The sales lady, an older, heavy set woman looked at me like I was a complete idiot.  "Sweetie," she said. "I have no idea what your taking about." And she walked off.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Sooooo..yeah. I never did find out why this particular Target didn't have Zac's line today. Needless to say,
me = extremely disappointed.

If you didn't get to experience Zac's line in person, like me, here are a few of my favorite looks I found online..

images: http://www.nbcnewyork.com/blogs/the-thread/THREAD-First-Look-Zac-Posen-for-Target-81711177.html

No comments:

Post a Comment