My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gimme some SUGAR :)


Fashionistas, if you haven't stumbled upon http://www.fabsugar.com/ you definitely need to check it out.  For about a year now its been my go to site every day for up to date fashion info.  Along with its fashion blog, on their website they also have links to:
 popsugar (celeb news)
bella sugar (beauty news)
casa sugar (home decor news and tips)
fit sugar (health news- one of my favs)
 lil sugar (mom and kids)
yum sugar (food)
savy sugar (money)
tres sugar (culture)
buzz sugar (entertainment)
*geek sugar (tech)
pet sugar (pets)
They update daily, sometimes a couple times a day and always have interesting reads. I could spend hours on there :) Def check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for your comment. I am glad that you enjoyed the list. I hope you found it useful.
    I LOVE FABSUGAR!!! I read them daily from the popsugar to saavysugar to techsugar, they are the best.

    ReplyDelete