My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Friday, April 23, 2010

Easiest Spring 2010 Trends to Pull Off



Sexy Spring Dresses
My go-to item in the spring/summer. They are comfortable, fashionable, and easy to wear. Pair with sandals, gladiators, or a cute pair of cowboy boots.


Tie-Dye .. yes its back! But in a trendy way. (Maxi dresses, and subtle details). Notice how these items are not in every color of the rainbow tie-dye was in the past, but more subdued colors that work together nicely. Don't go all 1972 on me please- that's not cute on anyone!

PRINTS!
This particular VERY short dress is not for everyone, but I love the print. Make sure when your sporting your print you match the size of the print to your body. Smaller girls wear smaller prints, bigger girls bigger, etc.


Boyfriend Jeans
Comfy and cute! Pair with heals or wedges like Megan Fox did here to create a more feminine look.


Military Inspired (my favorite)
Military doesn't have to be a dress, like this one. A cool blazer with structured pockets and
metallic details paired with jeans would be fab as well.



Sources:

2 comments:

  1. How exciting, Mandi!! I cannot wait to follow all your awesome designs from my blog!! ~ Marlie
    http://www.southernloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! Its a work in progress but I'm really excited about it! :)

    ReplyDelete