My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, July 12, 2010

A Dress AND A Skirt? Yes, Please!

A dress and a skirt all in one? Sure! Introducing Lapis at Anthropologie.  OK, so what if they came out last season, I still think they are super cool, and very comfy! Check them out.


Lapis at Anthropologie


Anthropologie
Last season - $60.00

Me in my Lapis dress - (I added the belt)

These dresses are all one size fits all, and made of a very comfy silk blend material.  You can wear them strapless, as a skirt, or with the straps like I have in the picture above. I love wearing mine with my brown belt to give me a little bit more of an hourglass shape.  I got this one at TJ Max last weekend for $19.99 Heck yeah!

Side Style Note:
Ideally - I would have worn this dress with some strappy gladiator heels, but they were in the car when mom took the picture, so causal look it is! :)


1 comment: