My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Designs by Mandi Packaging!

Packaging, especially for an online business, is very important.  I've done a lot of brainstorming and research on effective presentation for packaging, and branding, and I've finally narrowed down DBMB's packaging techniques. I experimented a little bit last night..take a look! :)

Merchandise bought will be wrapped up in tissue paper.  I bought this roll thinking it was a bright pink, but it turned out to be this lighter shade. (Grr)  I might also use black tissue paper, but if I do that, I'll be using a pink bow. Tissue paper gives a nice touch, and also helps keep the piece you are shipping protected.


Wrapped and tied..
I like it because it looks like your opening a present when your jewelry arrives!


Can't forget the business card! This is important for branding and marketing.


Ta-Da!

The finished product will then be wrapped and secured in bubble wrap for more protection and then shipped right to you! (For FREE I might add - all shipping will be free to my customers. Woo hoo!)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. That looks GREAT, Mandi...What stuff can we buy from you?? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks so awesome Mandi! waiting for the launch of the website!!!
    Underneath His Wrapping

    ReplyDelete