My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, June 14, 2010

DBMB 's "Spring Has Sprung" Sample Ring!

I've been slacking a bit on showing you guys the other sample pieces, so here is the "Spring Has Sprung" fuchsia and gold flower ring. 

This ring is really comfortable and fashion forward.  I wore it to work one day last week and got a lot of fantastic complements. This particular ring is very girlie being a flower and bright pink, so I might buy this item in a different hue to make it a tiny bit more edgy. 




Comments, critiques and complements are always welcome! Thanks for reading guys!


3 comments:

  1. so pretty!! what a lovely pink ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG girl! I love that!! I'm so happy to see your business is really rollin'! :)

    Lacy
    MakeupbyLacy.com

    ReplyDelete