My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Thursday, May 13, 2010

Must Have Vaca Fashion

In a couple weeks (14 days actually..not that I'm counting) My mom, boyfriend, his mom and his sister are all heading to the fabulous city of New Orleans for a four day vacation, complete with a whole weekend of country concerts.  I'm super excited and have been trying to find some cute vacation outfits and accessories. Here are some of the things I've found so far.

Headbands


I love headbands, especially Boho ones like this one from Free People, and its only $9.95 They are great on vacations because they are not only stylish, but keep your hair back and out of your face, so you can concentrate on important vacation activities...like getting your tan on, or shopping. :)

Light Summer Bag


A light summery bag is almost essential for vacation trips in the summer. No one wants to lug around their leathery handbag at the beach.  I found this one from Nordies for $34.00


Cover Up Dress

www.venusswimwear.com

A cute cover up dress is great for vacationing.  Not only can you throw it on before you head out the door to the beach, you can also wear it with a cute pair of wedges, add some jewelry, and your ready to head out to dinner.  They are very versatile, very easy, and very comfy.


Gladiator Flats


I have a pair of Gladiator flats similar to these from Steve Madden and love them in the summer time. (I got mine for only $20.00!) They are easy to slip on and off, and are way more stylish than your regular flip flops.  Plus you can wear these out on the town all day without your feet hurting like they might in wedges, and still look fabulous.









1 comment:

  1. i love all these.
    so perfect for summer.
    simple adorable..<3

    ReplyDelete