My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, November 8, 2010

The Perfect Gift

Your A Treasure Tree Necklace
$12.00

Why is this such a great gift?
- Cute, simple, and they can wear it with anything!
Your aunt that loves delicate jewelry can wear it by itself, and your friends who love statement pieces can add it to their collection of necklaces for a more bold look.

-It Comes gift wrapped, as do all Designs by Mandi purchases.

-You can add a special note, and send it directly to your best girlfriend, or favorite cousin that lives in another state (for free!). Just email me when you place your order to let me know what you would like it to say! Check out DBMB's gift page!

-It LOOKS expensive, but is only $12.00, and you get free shipping! Cant beat that!

Order yours now!

xoxo, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment