My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Friday, November 19, 2010

Attn: Santa's Little Helper. Welcome to the Age of Technology!



For the past couple of years my family and I have been using the Amazon.com Wish List to create our Christmas lists online, and it works out GREAT! It takes out a lot of the guessing when it comes to what to get your family members during the holiday season. You literally just click on the item on their list, buy it, and it will be at your home in about a week!

You can either search in Amazon for what you want to put on your list, or you can add the Amazon toolbar to your browser.  This is what I do during the holidays because a lot of the time Amazon doesn't have everything I want to put on my list. 

Here's how to do it:

1. Log into Amazon
2. Go to WISH LIST on the right hand side
3. Scroll down and hit Get Amazon Toolbar on the left hand side.
4. Download.
5. Close all your windows.
6. Open your browser.
7. Find something you want to add to your wishlist.
8. At the top of your browser in the Amazon toolbar hit "Add to Wish List."

Ta Da! That's it! Amazing huh?

Here is a quick look at mine.. :)




Don't forget to add all the DBMB jewelry you want Santa to bring you too!!




xoxo, M.


No comments:

Post a Comment