My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Monday, October 4, 2010

Why send flowers when you can send jewelry?

Hey guys! I hope you all had a great weekend!

 I had a fantastic idea this weekend when I got an order to send as a gift.  My customer wanted me to send a gift card with the jewelry she ordered for her niece for her birthday.

What a fantastic idea!

So now, if you order something from DBMB and would like to send it as a gift just let me know and I put together a little card like the one below in the picture.

How cute is that?!

Oh - and its free.

Just email me at designsbymandiboutique@gmail.com when you order and let me know what you want your message to say.


Why send flowers when you can send jewelry?!





Also, don't forget - From now until Oct 15th if you order something from Designs by Mandi Boutique you will get entered to win a free piece of jewelry! Awesome.


xoxo, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment