My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Saturday, October 30, 2010

DBMB November Contest!

I've been doing a fun contest every month in order for you guys to try to win some free jewelry and its time for Novembers contest! Yay!!



How to Win:You have to have a piece of DBMB jewelry in order to win this one! (You can even buy something today and take a photo of it tomorrow to be entered, as long as I get your photo by November 24th 2010 at 10 AM!). 
 In order to win I need you to email me a photo of you rocking out your jewelry! Send all photos to designsbymandiboutique@gmail.com in order to win, or you can post it on my Facebook Fan Page.

Here is an example of me rocking out my DBMB jewelry on my way to a Blue Jackets hockey game. :)


This contest will be through November 24th, 2010.


Good luck everyone!!

xoxo, M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment