My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Links of Love!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

I have decided to add a Links of Love to my DBMB website.  Links of Love will be companies that I personally work with, and would like to advertise to my customers.  These links must have the same values that I have with my company.

1. Honesty and integrity
2. Top notch customer service
3. A good, quality, product/service

If any of you are interested in being linked with me, please email me at designsbymandiboutique@gmail.com

I'm excited to work with you guys!

xoxo, M

4 comments:

  1. thanks so much for your comment, your jewellery is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewelry! So so beautiful!

    http://couldihavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Bog Hop!! Lovely blog you have here! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete