My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lady in Lace

Have you noticed that lately lace has been everywhere? From Saks to Target I have been spotting lace tops, skirts, tanks, and leggings non-stop.  Lace is one of those items that never really goes OUT of style and is very versatile.  You can make a lace top look uber dressy by adding jewelry, or ultra chic and edgy by layering it with other pieces.  I love layering my lace shirts with tanks and vests to make it look a little less girly and more updated.





Feminine lacy dress goes great with the leather jacket and cool booties. Its all about the contrast.


This dress says sophisticated and classic to me, especially paired with the pearls.


So cute, and not too girly. Defiantly a great look for a younger girl.


I love lace with skinny black jeans! The hat is an extra cute touch.


And last, but not lest - me in my lace shirt.

The shirt looks white in this picture, but is really more of a creme color. I would also wear this outfit with gladiator heals if I was going anywhere by shopping... :)


Note: Lace does not look that great with blue denim, AND please wear something underneath it! Its clothing, not lingerie. Thanks :)



Don't forget to check out Designs by Mandi Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment