My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Have Not Fallen off The Face of the Earth..

Hello there! I know what your thinking -- Mandi, what the heck, where have you BEEN?



I know..I have been slacking a bit on the blogging for the last few days or so. Sorry guys!  Things have been pretty hectic for me recently.  As I posted a few weeks ago, I got a new car that I absolutely love.  Well on Thursday evening when I was driving home from the "job that pays the bills" I got side swiped on the highway by some girl. Needless to say my car has a huge dent in the side, is all scratched up, and if it would have happened a few yards ahead I would have been made into a cement block construction sandwich. 

And no.... I'm not kidding. I wish I WAS kidding.

 My brand new, still has the temp tags on it, smells so wonderfully like new car smell, little red Focus.

So I've been having to deal with that along with several visits to the dentist for my TMJ that is so painful I cant even sleep, all the while trying to keep up with "my job that pays the bills," adding more DBMB merchandise, marketing, and trying to spend time with the oh so patient boyfriend. :)

When it rains, it pours, ya know? Oh well. I still have so much to be thankful for!

I promise I have not forgotten about you though loyal readers! I will be back to normal blogging soon. :)

xoxo - Mandi


No comments:

Post a Comment