My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ebony Eclipse Bracelet Style Tips



Day 2 of Designs by Mandi Boutique being open!
Please check it out at www.designsbymandiboutique.com


OK, so the last couple of days have been crazy! Between launching the website, marketing, and keeping up with my "job that pays the bills" I have been going non stop.  (Which is why I passed out last night around 8 PM - haven't done that in a while! haha)

I want to give a big thanks to all of you that have been supporting me.  I honestly couldn't do this without you, and I thank you in advance for your continued support! I have had a lot of great response to the website, lets hope it keeps going!

Also - a big thanks to my mom, my very first customer! She rocks.  : )

Blogger friends, I'm contemplating a "give away." This would be my very first one, so I'm not exactly sure how it would work.  Any suggestions would be fantastic!
Also, blogger friends I would LOVE to do a guest blog for you, and would love to feature new bloggers on my site as well. Just send me a comment or email and let me know!

Every once in a while I'm going to do a style feature of one of my pieces. Here is today's:

The Ebony Eclipse Bracelet

The first time I saw this bracelet, I absolutely LOVED it.  It definitely makes a statement! Here are some of my favorite ways to wear it...


Simple Black Dress



- Adds edge and interest.


Skinny Jeans & a Vest




-Definitely a trendy look!

The Ebony Eclipse Bracelet is on sale at http://www.designsbymandiboutique.com/ for $32.00 and includes FREE shipping!

xoxo - Mandi


No comments:

Post a Comment