My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Cozy Up with a Summer Scarf

I LOVE summer scarfs.  I wear one almost every day.  I think they are great in the summer because you can easily pull them off if you get hot, but they also keep you warm when your at the office and they have the AC cranked up to the arctic setting. Plus, they are more interesting than boring old grandma cardigans. Here's me with my favorite orange summer scarf.



Take a look at these lovely ladies sporting the summer scarf trend:








And here are a few ones I love, and are great prices:

Target: 7.99



Target: 14.99


xoxo - mandi

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...I'm loving the zebra one!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your selection. I think scarfs can really spice up any outfit...

    Happy Monday, cheers: Evi

    ReplyDelete