My Life. My Loves. My Store.



Friday, May 7, 2010

Biggest Loser Makeover Fashion

Fitness and Fashion = 2 of my favorite things.  This week on The Biggest Loser they had makeover week, which I was all excited about, of course. Here are the pictures of the final 5 contestants in their new looks.

Sunshine - lost 97 lbs so far.

 Notice the styling with the girls in the after pictures. They accentuate the waist, the smallest part of the female form with a belt, so they look slimmer. Also matching tights with shoes elongates the legs, and makes you look slimmer as well.



Ashley - lost 136 lbs so far.

Notice the cinched belt is done here as well to draw attention to her waist. They put Ashley in all black too to make her look slimmer. I love the black outfit with the brown belt, don't be afraid to mix it up a little bit.



Daris - lost 141 lbs so far.

Daris is one of my favorites, I think hes too cute. I love that they cut his curly hair, but still gave it a little bit of style. Dark jeans for guys are a MUST in my opinion.  You can dress them up or down, and the darker the denim, usually the more slimming they are.


 
Sam - lost 134 lbs so far.

Sam is so cute. He went home this week, because hes pretty much done loosing weight. Again, notice the dark jeans.

 

Koli - lost 159 lbs so far

Koli is Sam's cousin, and I love what the did with his makeover.  It's almost "geek chic" to me. (I totally made that up, haha)  In the episode they also had a cute pair of round glasses on him.  I love the blazer and jeans look. Very cool.



Mike - lost 192 lbs so far.

I'm so glad they cut Mikes hair! You cant really tell in the before picture, but he had a huge curly mop of hair that he never did anything with.  I love the layering they did on him, with the graphic tee, and the hoodie underneath the blazer. Notice the dark jeans again. He looks great.


In Designs by Mandi news:

I've been doing a lot of branding and tax stuff. Kindof boring, but it has to be done. The website is officially finished, and is realllly cool. I think you guys are going to like it! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment